It’s Monday and I feel kinda bored ‘cos I do not have anything to do other than surfing the net. Until I saw some blogs with lists of random questions and suddenly, I have something to do!!
All questions here are randomly chosen by picking up some random number from different sites. This will be done out of my boring afternoon so let’s start it!
- What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
“Dreamland” by Jahric Lago, a friend of mine who did some published books.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Let me think first.
Uhmm, flowers with earrings placed hidden on the stem. I felt like I was a girl on that day though up to now, Im still a girl. Hahaha!
- Do you have a catchphrase?
- Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Honestly speaking, no. Life is unfair based on what I observed but that doesn’t mean that I’ll just sit here and be contented with the things I have now. I need to chase for my dreams.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
It was “Heneral Luna”. The cinematography is quite impressive, the director gave a different perspective in showing a movie about history to the younger generations.
- What’s your fondest childhood memory?
Climbing trees, playing under the sun until it sets and play hide and seek under the dark skies.
- Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful.
- Do you collect anything?
Yes! I do collect some pocket books, 3d origamis, key chains which I’ve been collecting since highschool and some letters to treasure.
- Who knows you the best?
My parents! Every move I take, every step I made. Hahahaha!
- What makes you bored?
Doing nothing obviously, that is why I made this! 🙂
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That Santa Claus do exist. HAHAHA!!
- What is your favorite book to read?
The Chronicles of NARNIA!
- What’s your favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS! I think it is everyone’s favorite holiday of the year. Christmas air, the dawn mass and the family reunion!
- Who was your first crush?
His name is Jeffrey. That’s all. *panic mode*
- What’s your favorite movie?
Marley and Me! 🙂
- Tell me something you really regret.
Oh. The interview which I didn’t come into since I was a bit too lazy during that day. I regret it but life must go on.
- How would your friends describe you?
A crazy yet a sweet one.
- Is your glass half full or half empty?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
5 pillows with three teddy bears on the side.
- Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
Yes. I convinced myself to try harder for the better and I learned from my failures. Thanks to that.
So maybe that’s all I’ve got! Now I’m done with this crazy thing, why don’t you share with me your own random questions, you can comment here or anything. If you want to know some random facts about me, you can check it out here.